Saturday, October 23, 2004

Dear Football God:

Yeah, it's me again. Ok, I made a really stupid bet with a friend of mine. If Clemson loses tomorrow to Maryland; I have to wear a Maryland cap for a week. BUT! If Clemson wins; he has to wear my cap that says "GRITS - Girls Raised In The South" for a week. I'm sure you can see where I absolutely have to win this bet. Please show my Tigers the way to victory.

Also, it wouldn't hurt if you could let my sweet Daunte pass for 5 TD's again on Sunday. That would be righteous as I am 5-1.

One last note...can you let the Pats beat the Jets?

I'm guessing that celibacy is what you're going to be asking for in return for all these requests; since sex seems to be foremost on my mind these days. That's OK. I will sacrifice. Seriously!

Worshipping you, I remain....

Comments:
As you know by now, Clemson won with less than a minute left in the game-------I was there !!!!!!!!!!!!
GO TIGERS ! ! !

C.... :-)
 
Dear Scarlett,

I'd like to point out you that you weren't in proper prayer position when you hit me with your latest flood of requests. However, after careful consideration, I decided at the last minute to fulfil the first one. I allowed Clemson to score in the last 29 seconds of their game with Maryland, giving them a 10-7 victory. I'm witholding a decision on the other requests at this time while I mull over the celibacy offer.

Sincerely,
Football God
 
You know, you and this love of New England is making me worry about your health. I mean WTF, I don't root against your teams-how can you support the Axis of Evil that is Boston sports? Jeez kiddo
 
>One last note...can you let the Pats beat the Jets?

The answer, of course, is "of course"
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?