Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Reality Check

My mom is having bypass surgery tomorrow morning. Everything should be just fine. She's in very good spirits and just wants "the whole damn thing over and done with". Go Mom! Offer up a little prayer if you could.


Sunday, January 20, 2008


When I wake up in the morning; the first thing I do is to pull my laptop off the floor from my left into my lap. I sign on & go straight to I get "bullet-point" news and then I go to For the entertainment news. Don't judge me. You do it, too. We are all waiting for the news that Brit has committed suicide. I'm sure you all know this. There is a website that you can go to where you can "bet" when Brit is going to die. If you are correct; you win a Playstation. You may not know this about me; I am a gamer. I play Warcraft. Which is why I am not all that hip on betting when Brit is going to die. The prize just isn't worth it.



I wanted the Patriots to win just because they are undefeated. And if they go on to win the Super Bowl....Geez...I may never see that again in my life time. I wanted Green Bay to win just because this may be Bret's last year. And It would be cool for him to go out with a Super Bowl win. And I wanted the Giant's to do well because Manning is on my fantasy team. This was a very hard day for me. Feel sorry for me.


Wednesday, January 16, 2008

NFL Playoffs...

Green me!

Monday, January 07, 2008


Ok; I had several. I always do. My first one every year is to become more organized. If you asked 95% of my friends, they would tell you that I am very organized. The other 5% would tell you long boring stories about lost keys, purses, etc... Those are the people I TRUST. To not tell the other people the boring stories. The people that keep that persona of me being an organized person ALIVE. I know that there are other people like me out there. I am incredibly organized at work. I truly rock. But, at home.. it's a well thought out process to get out the door every morning. And I tend to fail every now & then.

To Self:
1. Purse...check
2. Keys...check
3. Uniform...check
4. I did turn off the iron, didn't I? I'm not sure. Don't remember doing it. I should unlock the 2 deadbolts, climb up the two flights of stairs and make sure. Don't want to burn the house down. It's not mine. Damn! Glad I came back in. Should get one of those irons that turns itself off.

All of these things are interchangeable. I've gotten to the gas station only to find I've left my purse at home. I've gotten to work only to find I've left my uniform at home. (Golf shirt & khaki shorts....more like Saturday wear than a uniform...still counts)

But, once I get to work; I turn into this person I really don't know that has a place for everything and everything's in it's place. I could have 100 people at my bar and work blind. I don't get it either.


So, what have you been up to?


Friday, January 04, 2008


Finished 4th in my Fantasy this year....Thank you very much! Carson Palmer & TO did well for me. And I'm still lovin' the Clemson Tigers even though they were robbed in over-time. They Were Robbed!!!! ( Someone check the tapes, please.)

Happy New Year!!!

Here's hoping you all had a great holiday! I'm kind of in shock because it took me SO FUCKING LONG to reclaim this blog! (Thank you for making things so difficult.) Now that I'm here; I'm at a loss for something to say! Imagine that! But, I am back. For better or worse. I've really missed it.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?