Saturday, March 03, 2012

Sandra Fluke


Rush! Sooooo... I thought to myself: "Self, you should do some research on Rush before you write what you're really thinking about him. You can't go off half-cocked on this recent hoopla about a person you listened to, ummm, 15 years ago without having a good, solid background on where this person is coming from. I did it & came up with nothing. In My Humble Opinion: The guy is a fucking idiot & I don't even understand why he has a forum. I'm asking this question in all seriousness: Who is listening to him???? Are there actually people out there that are taking what this guy says as truth & forming opinions on where they stand on the issue of women's health?

Sandra Fluke, I applaud you. Rush had his 2 minutes of fame on this issue (I am not going to sully the great Andy Warhol by giving Rush 15 mins) but, Sandra will be remembered for generations for her knowledge, grace, and eloquence in handling what for most would be a limelight they would choose to sidestep.

peace

Comments:
As long as people watch/listen to him, hate/love him, and talk about him, he's happy as a clam and raking in the big bucks...
Regards....
C....:-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?