Saturday, March 03, 2012

Funny stuff

This was my post 3/04/05....FUNNY...Well, funny to me...I NEVER drink Sangria now. And I was pretty sassy 7 years ago...

Friday, March 04, 2005

Sangria...
should present itself truthfully. It should just say, "Drink Me! But just to let you know; I'm Death in a Glass!".

Whoever decided that red wine & brandy should be mixed together was either a} Really smart because it tastes good or b} Really stupid because it makes you feel like killing yourself or someone else the next day.

I had 4 Sangria's last night. And one shot of Grand Marnier. It is now 11:00pm THE NEXT EVENING. My eyelashes still hurt.

And I am a Professional (bartender, that is) so trust me when I tell you all that sugar leads to nothing but heartache.

(Disclaimer: I am not a Sangria novice. I just got stupid & went pass my 2 drink max where that drink is concerned.)

__________________

I can't even think straight.

peace
4/05

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?