Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Alex says:

“Republicans being against sex is not good,” the G.O.P. strategist Alex Castellanos told me mournfully. “Sex is popular.”

Oh My F'ing God! Did he just say that??? Ok. I'll say it. Alex Castellanos ( U.S. Republican Party political media consultant who specializes in television advertising, and was a top media adviser to George W. Bush's 2004 presidential campaign and Mitt Romney's 2008 presidential campaign) Just said that SEX IS POPULAR! I vote that we have an "Alex" day. A day that we all have sex just because. GOP is seriously going to make me stick my wine key in my eye because I can't stand the stupidness of it all.

Comments:
Nice to see you are still posting occasionally.
 
I agree. I check the site daily.
Regards...
C....:-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?