Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sightings....


I have definitely been slacking on reporting my sightings & am going to try to catch up. Keep in mind that I see very little as I rarely recognize someone unless someone points them out to me. Celebrities & "wanna-be" celebrities rarely wear a "Hello! My name is ___" tag. So...Doris Goodwin. She sat at my bar & was lovely. She was mostly on her cell trying to help someone else find their cell in her house. I love her because she was the first female journalist to enter the Red Sox locker room. She was an intern for Johnson during his administration & helped him draft his memoirs years later. She taught at Harvard. She won a Pulitzer & the Lincoln Prize. She was caught up in a plagiarism to-do that I really don't know that much about.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?