Monday, June 20, 2011

A note to crazy lady in Dayton

Dear Crazy Person,
I know life is hard. I know it sucks when things don't go your way. I, myself, have suffered when the line at the bank doesn't move quickly enough. When I have to listen to countless automated options on the phone when all I'm trying to do is find out WHAT TIME ARE YOU COMING TO FIX MY CABLE; I feel your pain. These things are day-to-day shit that everyone in the world has to deal with. Please don't take out your frustrations by claiming that there is a bomb on a plane. The trickle down is such that you can't even imagine. You (crazy bitch in Ohio) directly affected me. I wish I knew someone with Dayton PD that I could convince to punch you in the face. (Disclaimer: I am just venting & do not wish any ill will towards the psycho-bitch that ruined my day....I hope she gets the help that she needs.)

peace

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?