Monday, June 20, 2011


Ivanka Trump...daughter of Donald. I didn't recognize her until someone told me who she was. I don't watch "The Apprentice". I can't stand Donald Trump & want to stick something sharp in my eye every time I see him. When he toyed with the idea of running for President; I decided then & there that I would move to another country if it ever actually happened that he DID become President. Anyway, she took a table at the far end of the restaurant, ordered an ice tea, and furiously typed on her lap top. I have to say that she IS a beautiful woman. She was dressed down with her hair in a ponytail but still caught my attention by just how naturally beautiful she is. Noone approached her in the restaurant, but she was surrounded as soon as she stepped out into the concourse. She graciously posed for pictures & signed autographs.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?