Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sighting....



A couple of cool sightings today. I walked into work and Montel was at a table. I didn't want to bother him so I just waved. He waved back with a smile that said, "I'm waving back, but have no clue who you are." lol A couple of hours later, a large Secret Service detail walked by & at first I couldn't see who was in the middle. I got a small glimpse of Hillary Clinton looking very smart in her Jackie O best. Saw "BREAKING NEWS" a few hours later on CNN with her speaking in DC about the WikiLeaks. Apparently, "BREAKING NEWS" on CNN has a huge delay as Hillary was LEAVING DC when I saw her. Funny!

Peace

Comments:
I always enjoy the postings of your "Sightings".
Regards...
C.... :-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?