Monday, September 13, 2010

I am officially boring....




I'm not playing Fantasy Football this year, so, I really don't know what to do with myself. I've decided that I should bore YOU. In addition to my random thoughts I make you privy to here; I am going to record my random celebrity sightings. I am a bartender at Washington National Airport. I see alot of stuff. First week celebrity sighting was John King of CNN fame. (He looks EXACTLY as he does on TV. Like a Ken doll.) Second week was Marcus Samuelsson from "Iron Chef". (Hands down one of the most handsome men I've ever met in real life.) This past week was Al Sharpton. (Who is way shorter than you would think for someone that has such a big head.)

_______

*Celebrity: a person who is easily recognized in a society or culture

_______

Now, I may never see another "celebrity". These past 3 weeks could have just been a glitch in my boring life. Little tidbits God was handing me to make me want to come back to work the next day. (Ala..what will I see next?)

peace

Scarlett

Comments:
You're not boring....really glad to see you posting again...missed reading the posts..
Regards...
C.... :-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?