Tuesday, February 09, 2010

I don't like snow anymore...



I use to like snow. When I was little and living in South Carolina. I thought snow ROCKED back then! The powers-that-be would call school out if there was a THREAT of snow. Mainly because the state owned, like, 3 snow plows. I won't lie. We did have a couple of snow storms. But, they were followed by ice which took out our power & therefore lumped themselves into Southern Icestorms.

A few years after I moved to the DC area, we had the President's Weekend Storm which dropped 2 feet of snow on us. It was record- breaking. It was novel. I thought it was cool. I'd never seen anything like That before!! I figured it would be a loooong time before I would see it again.

Well, that was 2003. Fast-forward to December 19, 2009. Two feet of snow!! A week before Christmas! Geez... And then, BAM!! Seven weeks later; two feet of snow!! But, don't hold your breath... three days later, BAM! Another foot of snow predicted! OMG!! It started snowing again about an hour ago & I'm just done. This SUX!! I don't want to shovel anymore & I am freakin' bored being snow-bound! Closets are not meant to be this organized!

Much love to all my peeps in St.Croix. Think of me while you raise your Margarita's to the Sunset!!

peace

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?