Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Thank you, JJ!

A friend of mine just pointed out to me that I lost my audience when I stopped posting on a regular basis a couple of years ago. Well...I knew that. When it got to be that alot of people were reading me; I started really paying attention to what I wrote. I started censoring myself. I got to where I didn't want to offend or annihilate. In essence, I started just writing what I thought people wanted to hear. Obviously, that's not the case anymore. Barely anyone is reading me now and I have to say that it's very freeing. The people in my life that are the most important ARE reading me. And they care about all my bitches & loves. So there. I win regardless.

peace

Comments:
Well said ! I care about your bitches and loves.
Regards...
C....:-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?