Monday, September 07, 2009

Football is Back, Baby!!!!

And Thank God for that because Baseball has broken my heart. I was just reading my last post and I still feel the same. Right now I am living in a world where the Yankees are in the playoffs & the Sox are battling the Rangers for the wild card. And the Sox aren't doing that great. Watching them against the White Sox today was PAINFUL. We lost our "Umph" somewhere and I will be the one to say: We Miss You Manny!!! I know he was a loose cannon (thanks to his agent) and nooone ever knew what he was going to do next..but, GODDAMN he was the spark in the Sox. Just like he's the spark in the Dodgers now. C'est la vie.

Anyway....Here's what I got in my Fantasy Draft:

QB: Philip Rivers SD
Shaun Hill SF

RB: Chris Johnson Tenn
Pierre Thomas NO
Tim Hightower Ari
Fred Jackson Buf

WR: Antonio Bryant TB
Donald Driver GB
Devin Hester Chi

TE: Tony Gonzalez Atl

K: Stephen Goskowski NE
Kris Brown HOU
Robbie Gould Chi
Sebastian Janikowski Oak
Joe Nedney SF

Def: Steelers

I know, I know...I have alot of kickers. That's thanks to the computer that picked for me last few rounds. But, In The Big Picture...I have a kick-ass QB, 3 kick-ass RB's, & a couple of kick-ass WR's. There's all my fantasy points.

It's all about football now!!!!

peace

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?