Monday, June 29, 2009

Ya know...

I don't even want to talk about the fact (I literally JUST discovered) that all of my unread AOL mail has mysteriously disappeared since this morning. I will deal with that tomorrow.

I DO want to say how incredibly ANNOYED I am with the whole Michael Jackson thing!! He's dead. Let it go! In my opinion, (although, not a popular one) the world is less a man of questionable character. I understand that he was a great entertainer at one time. I understand that he broke many barriers. But, you can't parlay that into saint-hood. Especially when he's been surrounded by nothing but controversy the last few years. In my opinion, where there's smoke; there's fire.

peace

Comments:
You know there is just too much news.

The news people just can't let it go.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?