Thursday, October 16, 2008

Turn the lights out...

Please! Please turn the lights out. The show is over.

I don't know about you; but, I am so happy that Pac-Man is gone. At least for 4 weeks. Maybe more. I was surprised that Dallas opted not to discipline him over his latest indiscretion. I was not surprised that Goodell did.

I understand Dallas' position. They didn't necessarily try to sweep it all under the rug. "They" (whoever They are. GM? Head Coach? Legal team?) did an internal investigation and determined that Jones did not break any of the conditions of his contract. Simply because no charges were filed.

_________________

I'm sorry. I have to interrupt this post to say: GO SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just won 8-7 bottom of the 9th!!!!!!!

peace :)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?