Monday, October 13, 2008

It's official.

I'm working on some bad Karma right now. My fantasy team just lost by 1. That's right. One point. I went into tonights game back by 21. With Manning & Jacobs playing. My opponent was done last night. He didn't set his line-up, so it was like my 9 players against his 6. I was expecting AT LEAST 21 from Manning alone. All I needed was 12 more at half-time. At one point, we were tied. Then Manning threw another interception. -1 for me.

____________________

I've switched up my strategy. I am not watching the Sox game tomorrow night. I will not be taking phone calls or texts during that time. I'm going to wear my blue hat all night. Reverse psychology; if you will.

____________________

Wow...I obviously need to re-think my priorities.

____________________

peace

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?