Tuesday, October 07, 2008

I know, I know.....



I've been a slack-ass. The Sox have been through the first round of the play-offs and I have said nothing here. In my defense; a very good friend of mine got married on Sunday. I have been doing Bachelorette things for the last several days. I had a glass or two.

I watched the game Wednesday with my pink Sox hat that was deemed lucky last season. (I wore it for all the play-off games and the World Series.) I did go to the Best Red Sox bar (where I work) to watch the Friday night game. I wore my pink Sox hat and they won. I dropped the ball on Sunday. That was wedding day. I was home in time for the last couple innings and I Fell Asleep! Without my hat!! Sacrilege! And they lost :(

Last night I watched every play (with my hat) to see Bay put his hand on Home Plate to win the game 3-2!!! And I do have to say that I really like Bay. He's what we got in the three-team trade when we let loose Manny. Whom I adore.

By the way: Varitek SO had control of the ball on that out!

_____________________

So, now we're looking at meeting the Rays in Tampa on Friday. I can't decide how I feel about it. I'm hoping it isn't crazy. The Sox/Rays meetings have been kinda volatile this season.

_____________________

In either case; the craziest scenario is if the Sox meet the Dodgers in the World Series. I know that's what alot of people are hoping for. Damn.....what a game that would be!!

_____________________

I love that dirty water.........

_____________________

peace


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?