Monday, October 13, 2008

I am convinced...

that there is some alien entity out there in the galaxy that has picked me to study. This course of study includes trying to make my head explode. First they make Clemson lose to WF. They make the Sox lose in an excruciating 5 1/2 hour 11 inning game in Florida. They make Bowden resign. And THEN, make the Sox lose in Boston 9-1. I was thinking it may be over; but my Fantasy team is behind 12 points right now. I have Manning & Jacobs. They're not looking that great.



If you happen to be walking behind me and see this guy:



Shoot him because I think he's trying to hurt me.

__________________________

It's the only explanation I can come up with.

__________________________

peace


Comments:
I feel your pain !!!!!!
Regards...
C.... :-(
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?