Friday, October 17, 2008

Awesome...

listening to all the stories today. People telling me what they were doing last night while the Red Sox were going down in history. I had given up on them. I'm ashamed to say that I switched channels.

I was sitting right here writing about my thoughts on Pac-Man when my Dad called me to see if I was watching the game. He doesn't even like baseball. He's only been watching it for the past week because he knows I like baseball. Well, because he knows I like the Sox. When he told me it was tied up, I thought he was joking. And it was a really bad joke. And my Dad is not a jokester. Knowing that; I knew he was serious.

__________________

Thank you, Dad, for making sure that I saw one of the greatest comebacks in MLB history!!

I will be at Ramparts tomorrow night for game 6. I will have on my blue shirt and my blue hat. I will be drinking beer from my right and smoking cigs from my left. I will never cross my legs above the ankle. I will only do shots with my left hand. I will "air-kiss" from the left. "High-Fives" with left hand only. "Hip-checks" will also only be done on the left.

And the Sox will win because all of my neurotic, superstition-driven," can't-stand-if-the-Phillies-win"; - dribble actually means something!

Go Sox!!

_______________________

ps...I'm nothing if not superstitious

Comments:
No matter who wins you are still the same..wonderful. ;-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?