Friday, September 05, 2008

My Fantasy :)

It's not very fashionable to live in the DC area and not be a Redskins fan. Let's just say that: I'm not very fashionable. I'm not from these parts originally and have no great love for the Redskins. I actually dislike the Redskins alot. Immensely; truth be told. I think Dan Snyder is a total asshole. I've met him. He really is an asshole.

With all that being said ; I was very happy the Giants took over last night. Mainly because I have Eli and Brandon on my Fantasy Team. Eli performed kinda what I expected. Brandon was above and beyond.

I'm watching Owens & Barber on Sunday. I've pegged them my "Point Gods".

_____________________

So weird I'm going to be pulling for Dallas again. I miss Landry.

____________________

peace

Comments:
You like the Giants because of me-it's okay to admit it
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?