Monday, September 08, 2008

Fantasy Report

I won! I placed 4th out of 12 for the week. Eli did kinda OK for me. Brandon Jacobs & Marion Barber were my stars! And the Titans totally rocked as my defense. TO made a showing; but not as good as I expected.

It was kind of funny that I was playing against my ex-boyfriend and he had P. Manning.

__________________________

Clemson won against Citadel. I didn't know what to expect from that game after our showing at the Georgia Dome. We welcome NC State this coming Saturday.

__________________________

And the Sox beat the Rays in Fenway on the first day of a three game series. Setting a record, no less! 456 consecutive sell-outs at Fenway!! Love that muddy water!!!

peace

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?