Monday, July 28, 2008

Thank you...and Thank you again; and again....

Thank you Duncan & Erika for throwing me an incredible birthday party!!! Thank you for loving me.

The party was starting at 2pm and that's exactly when the heavens opened up with one of the most crazy summer storms I've seen in a long time. I was on 395 and thought about pulling over. I had a little hydro-plane action goin' on and thought to myself, "I've pulled off three parties in the last two months with no rain and there is no fucking way MY day is going to be spoiled by rain!" And then it stopped raining. Just like that. Like someone was listening to me.

In either case; it was a beautiful day! All the people I love (sans my parents. Who couldn't make it.) were there. Duncan, Erika, and Rindy went above and beyond to make it really special for me. I felt a little weird because I'm not use to people making a fuss over me. But, OMG!! The food was Incredible!!! The company was more than I could wish for. There were people that showed that I haven't seen in a long time. The cake was Awesome!! Erika got it from Alexandria Pastry and it was just to die for..Chocolate cake with Chocolate Mousse & Raspberry layers with Butter Cream Icing.

Thank you again Erika, Duncan, & Rindy!!!! You truly are in my heart!

peace

I am so lucky to have such amazing friends.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?