Monday, July 14, 2008

Life in the "Zone"

Ok...I suffered something today that I would not wish on my worst enemy. I went a whole day without....NEWS. It's true. I did not see a single News report all day. It was....just short of a day not knowing if the air you are breathing is real air. Go ahead and laugh. Put down your Blackberry and laugh at little 'ole me.

I walked into my bar this morning to see that the new owners had Taken Down All The TV's!!! And, (God Bless me father for I have Sinned) cut all the cables!!!! It was surreal and my only hope is that I will go to work tomorrow and be able to see Channel 32. Which is Fox News. Better known to everyone else as "Just Fucking Kill Me" News.

That would be a great way to start the day! :)

Who say's I'm not fun??

peace

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?