Thursday, July 31, 2008

It's a sad day...


A very sad day, my friend. Take a good look; 'cause it may be the last time you see Manny hitting it out for the Red Sox Nation.
I'm a smart girl. But, I still don't get it. I don't get the break-down with the realtionship between Manny & the Sox. I don't get the "Three Team Trade". I don't get how the Dodgers answered the 2-year 20 Mil$ extension that the Sox had with Manny. I'm sure I can Google it all to death; but the bottom line is that I am really sad. And that's not my way. To be sad over a trade.
Beckett, Lester, Daisuke, Papelbon, Varitek, Lowell, Youkilis, Coco, Drew, Ellsbury and Ortiz...and my man Sean Casey. And all the others that I did not mention. You're all awesome and I think we can get by without a Manny. We survived without a Damon. (He didn't love us that much either)
____________
I make jokes, but I Do get it. I get that Manny reached a place where he had to do something different. The rest of us do that all the time. But, we're not in the limelight and it doesn't make that much of a splash if you or I decides to change our venue.
____________
On a high note: Manny, I wish you all the best and truly hope that the Sox beat you everytime we have a chance. Ya know, just for chits and giggles.
peace

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?