Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Well, Bless my soul!!

Sitting at the Fantasy Football Draft table last year; all the boys groaned when I drafted T.O...They jeered. (I kinda like that they forget I'm a girl during Draft.) A couple of the guys threw things at me for drafting such a loose trigger. He helped me to finish 3rd in my league. Thank you very much. Dallas seems to like him as well. They gave him an extension.



___________



Commissioner Goodell apparently wants Dallas to pay hard for T.O. being given an extension. He has decided that Pac-Man should be allowed into the playground. He is now allowed to practice with the team. Now, I'm not saying that one has to do with the other; but, I find it all very suspicious. It's no secret that T.O. is not Goodell's favorite boy with a ball. It's going to be very interesting to see how this all plays out. On the field. And that's assuming that Pac-Man ends up getting to play. T.O. is going to be sassier and Pac-Man is going to want the limelight. That's his MO. Stay tuned to this story.......



___________



Damn...can you believe that football season is still 3 months away???



___________



On a happier note, Sox beat the Rays!!! Yes!! Now we're just a 1/2 game back! I know, I know. If I watch the stats everyday; I'll drive myself crazy. But, ya know what? I watched the stats everyday last year and wore my pink Sox hat on Tuesdays and my blue Sox hats on all the other days and we won the freakin' World Series!!! Talk to me about superstition later!! And we can only have that talk on a Sunday at 10:28p while I'm wearing my pink hat . I love that muddy water!



___________



peace

Comments:
I hate the Cowboys! BTW, 2 years in a row they were 1 and out in the playoffs. GO GMEN!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?