Sunday, June 01, 2008

Go Manny!!

I'm sure you've all seen that my Manny hit the 500 HR Club. That pitch was nuts...but he got it off the ground. Thank you very much to all the people that contributed to http://www.youtube.com/ . Otherwise, I would not have had near the enjoyment that I did watching that last pitch from ump-teen different angles.

In the aftermath, I cleaned up my courtyard today. Mainly because I wanted to and kinda because my neighbors wanted me to. Their courtyards are pristine with little fountains and stuff. My courtyard is "Landscaped", but, "Overgrown". My courtyard is the way it was when I moved in. The shape that it was in was not from my negligence. At least, the first 4 layers of leaves weren't from my negligence. In either case; I donned a bandana on my head (biker-like) and raked and bagged that bitch within an inch of it's life. I put lots of Roly-Poly, Cricket, Earthworm familys out. I mean, OUT! As in; pack your bags! At least the birds still love me...they have lunch for a week.


peace

Comments:
I love your posts and look forward to them every day. Keep it up !
Regards...
C.... :-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?