Thursday, June 05, 2008

Deliver me from evil...

I took this job almost 4 years ago because (1) I was looking for a change, (2) I'm really into Sports, (3) I knew I would make very good money. Going into this job; I was a pure Football fan. College & NFL. I paid attention to other sports just because I admire Athletes. I know all the rules of Football. But, I may not understand all the rules of Basketball, Baseball, Tennis, Golf. I admire Athletes that are good at these Sports. And I like watching them do well.

I never in my wildest dreams thought that I could become a full-on baseball fan. The sport has always seemed too slow for me. But, here I am. A Bartender in a Red Sox bar that has become a total Red Sox Fan. And they totally recruited me. It took a couple of years, but now they have me checking stats, watching the whole games (not just checking in 9th inning), and being able to actually Name Names! Geez!! What's next? Booking a hotel room for Spring Training??? I have determined that Baseball is way too much for me. It breaks my heart when the Sox lose & I'm too freakin' cocky when they win. When a sport has over 160 games in a season; that's alot of up's & downs.


Damn. They got me. I love that muddy water!!

peace

ps...I met a very nice guy today. I got his number.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?