Monday, June 30, 2008

Cha-Cha-Cha-Changes.......

"Turn and face the strain, cha-cha-changes....Oh, look out you rock & rollers...cha-cha-changes...."

My restaurant has been bought out as of 2pm today. They claim to be keeping the personnel. It's a good bet they will, but I can't be so pompous as to think 100% they will keep me. Although, I think they will. But maybe not. Can you tell I don't want to jinx myself? Say a little prayer for me and remember that I will always remember you. And will be searching for a live WiFi I can steal from my car that I will be living in. If I am let go. Which I really don't think I will. Unless the new owners are stupid people. Which they aren't. I don't think.

I will be so glad when I know what's what....

peace

Comments:
They would be very bad business people to get rid of someone as great as you.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?