Saturday, May 24, 2008

Soapbox = Kimberly

I'm all over it. Don't know if you've heard; but Goodell (newish NFL Commisioner) is not happy with NFL fans. He thinks that they tend to get aggressive. HELLO!!! I've been tending bar in Sports bars for years. I've seen the best and the worst and have been wondering WTF?? From personal experience; I have determined that Eagles fans are the worst. I'm not telling tales out of school because anyone that is a NFL fan knows this. Since 1997, the Eagles have had an on-premise Circuit Court judge present at all home games to deal with all the fights, etc... There are a hand full of other teams fans that are questionable. If you remember, Goodell made his initial big impact on the NFL by sanctioning players. Pac-Man, et al.... I think he can make an impact on the fan problem.

Whew...anyway. It's finally summer here in DC and I really need some pool time!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?