Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Love/Hate Relationships

For the record; I love my country. But I really dislike my President. For alot of reasons. All of which involve governmental issues. I don't dislike my President on a personal level. I think that if I would have the honor to be in my President's presence, I would stand up to the task and conduct myself in a mature manner. Because that 's what you should do. As an American. You may not agree with his politics; but the majority got him there. And the rest of the world is watching.

With that said; I thought that it was incredibly tacky that our President was "booed" BY OUR OWN when he threw the first pitch out for the Washington Nationals in their new stadium. This was not a political forum. There were young kids there asking their parents, "Why are they booing the President, Daddy?" How sad is that?

Save your jeers for the news conferences, rallys; what have you. Show your political choices at the polls. Where they belong.

In the big picture, we're all on the same team. Remember that.


peace

Comments:
Very well said !
Regards.....
C.... :-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?