Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I'm in love because...

It's March Madness, Baby!!!! I Love this time of year! The saddest day of the year for me is the day after the Super Bowl. I marinade until the first day of March Madness. Then it's "GameOn"!!!. It's made even better this year because my Beloved Clemson Tigers are seeded.

I know I've written about it before, but for you newcomers; I am a bartender in a sports bar. I live for this stuff. By 4pm manana, I will be in a room with 125 men bent over their brackets wondering how the hell they're going to explain to their wives they sat in a bar all day watching basketball. Believe it or not, (lol) most of them don't tell their wives they took the day off to go to a sports bar to watch the games.

__________

I've said too much


peace


ryeno..icu..ttul

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?