Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I wish...

I wish that I could be that girl...

The girl that marries the aspiring politician. What a life I could have! I could go to an Ivy League college, meet and marry the man of my dreams, give him 3 beautiful daughters, support him through thick & thin.....Wow. Utopia.

I hope that was a racing green colored rug you just pulled out from under me. Racing green is my favorite color. Maybe I won't notice the fact that you are a whore-monger, self-righteous, really-should-shave-that-head, BNK look-a-like. Jesus!

Do you think that's what Spitzer's wife was thinking? While she was gazing at him with that "I just took 20mg valium and am really thinking you look like Spock" look?

---------------

It's a sad state of affairs, my friend....a very sad state.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?