Saturday, March 15, 2008

I know I'm up late....

and I never am. But, I found myself on a weekend that I have absolutely No Commitments! None! All weekend!! I don't have to be anywhere at a certain time. I don't have to shop for any one thing in particular. I'm free. Until Monday at 10am. And ya know what? The main thing I'm looking forward to is just lounging in my bed tomorrow morning. Because I have a kick ass mattress topper I bought couple of weeks ago that I have yet to REALLY enjoy. It's synthetic versus down, because; they don't just pluck those geese! (I'm stupid and didn't know that. PTG!!! Protect The Geese!)

Reality is: I'll wake up by 9am. No matter what time I go to sleep. It will be gorgeous weather. I won't be able to lounge because it's so pretty outside. I'll be breifly sad that I'm missing Shamrock Fest. Even though there are no headline bands playing. And then I'll go to Home Depot to "get stuff for the house" because I'm in that 6 month window of moving into a new house where you are compelled to go "buy stuff for the house".

I do have a date Sat night. Tentatively. It's my call. Although, I don't want to go on a date. I want to have fun this summer. I don't want my fun to be messed up by a potential boyfriend. You girls know what I mean.

peace

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?