Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Blogger doesn't like me...

And I'm down with that. That's fine. I don't like Blogger so much sometimes. But it REALLY pisses me off when I ask it to do something simple like "Remember me" and it doesn't. It's just little 'ole me. I bring you lots of stuff to read, Dear Blogger. The least you can do is remember my freakin' password!!! I'm a busy girl. You offered me the option of remembering my password, and you didn't follow through! You're just as bad as That Guy!

You all know what I mean....it's just a little thing, but I really hate it when I have to decipher the code in the box to get them to send me a link to get new name & then a new astrological sign just to get a new password....Whew!! I've changed religions by then.



peace

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?