Wednesday, March 05, 2008

And my question is....

who are you voting for? I'm just curious. Where I come from; it's not polite to ask. Actually, it's the equivalent of asking, "How much money do you make?". It's a very private thing.

Come on...tell me. We're all virtual strangers here...

Personally, I'm waiting to see who wins the Dem. in the primaries. I hate to say it; but that will decide whether I vote Dem or Rep. And I'm a Democrat.

God, please look down on us all in your most forgiving grace. We know not what we do. We really don't.

peace

Comments:
Call me and I will tell you-make sure it's a secure line. ;)

In all seriousness I am voting for myself. Of the last 3 remaining candidates, I am the only one that has a clue what a working class American goes through to make ends meet.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?