Saturday, February 16, 2008

Sangria....

I personally love Sangria. While I'm drinking it. Not so much the next day. But that's not important. Apparently, there is a 75 year old law on the books in Virginia that says, "Thou shalt not make Sangria!". I'm exagerating. The law actually says that in the Commonwealth of Virginia, you cannot mix beer and/or liquour and /or wine with anything that represents itself as a shot of Koolaid with a hint of pee. I get lost in the legal jargon. In either case, a local restaurant was fined for making Sangria. I imagine a disgruntled employee was in the mix. There are still laws in South Carolina that oral sex & "woman on top" are illegal. Pick your battles.

peace

Comments:
I'm a law breaker!!! In S.C. that is!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?