Tuesday, February 19, 2008

It's Juicy....

Has anyone else seen this story??http://www.cnn.com/2008/TECH/02/18/juicy.website.ap/index.html

I am SOOOO out of the loop. Out of curiousity, I tried to sign on to the site but was totally rebuffed. The whole thing makes me thankful I am the age I am. This is the equivalent of writing on a bathroom wall. And the only people you had to worry about seeing it were the people that were THAT BORED while they were doing their business. I, Miss Scarlett, obviously never had to worry about myself. But, I did have several friends that may have made it to the wall.

Anyone out there that doesn't remember when John Lennon was killed; please fill me in on the whole "Juicy" thing. You're young enough to know.

peace

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?