Saturday, September 09, 2006

Is there anybody out there?

It's been way long. I thought about just starting a new site. Then I thought, "What the fuck?". I'll just stay right here. I like my job. I like my boyfriend most the time. My family rocks. I can totally overcome the original reasons I started this site & make it about something totally new!! Haven't figured that out yet, but; I figure once your blogshares hit rock bottom; there's nowhere to go but up! People were listening to me when I talked about dick before; they'll listen to me now. Or go away. Don't really care.

(Actually, I do care.)

peace

Comments:
I'm pretty loyal and easily amused.
 
Welcome back - I found your blog 18 months ago searching for Clemson. I am from DC and have lived in Clemson for many years. Go Tigers!!!
 
Welcome back ! ! I've really missed your blogs......hope you'll keep it up. To the ESSO Club Man, I was there when it was a real service station...'53-'57..there and the Gulf Club, the only places that we could buy beer. Of course, there was real booze in Pendleton. GO TIGERS !!!!!
C.... :-)
 
Oops, did B.C. rock Clemson again? Staying with ya here in Beantown.
 
Scarlett-
I care! What can I do to help?

xoxo, Danni
http://danni654.blogspot.com
 
Ha! Too funny! This fellow DC SOutherner LOVES your blog!

- Chelsea
"I'm Somebody's Mother?"
www.rumymother.blogspot.com
 
Hey, You are still on my blog roll so keep posting!
 
Keep on writing -- I'm prettylame about updates these days myself, and I'm not even sure why I do it any more, but I know that when I do post, just like going to the gym, no matter how much I may drag my feet, I'm always glad afterward.
 
Scarlett where are you?
2-22-07
 
Yep. You just turned up on my bloglines for some reason. Had been there awhile, but all your posts were new. Air kisses.

Hope you're well.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?