Sunday, March 26, 2006

Ya know....

I started this site because I was miserable at the time. In a new relationship. How sad is that? It made me feel better. To write. Not necessarily about my relationship. About anything. I took it and used it to my advantage. It worked...kinda. I still lost 20 pounds and the respect of alot of my friends and family. Because I chose to stay in a REALLY fucked up relationship. Even though I didn't know it was as fucked up as it was. And then it was over.

Things got better for me after awhile. They always do with that kind of situation. You live; you learn....you survive. You chalk it up to experience. Very easy for me to say now.

Your friends forgive your emotional distance.....your family just plain forgives.

________________

Two year anniversary for this site coming up & I just have to say: I'm a very lucky girl. I have friends & family that love me. Despite.

peace

(And I really am still a smartass & have alot of smartass things to say....To Be Continued.....)

Comments:
Well smartass what smart ass thing would you like to say? ;-)

Glad things are better for you!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?