Sunday, February 05, 2006

Hi!

I'm Scarlett, & you're not!

Sorry...I've been reading "Live From New York". Deep; thought-provoking stuff. Seriously. Chevy Chase may be my life-long hero.

So..I'm not a smoker. It's not a habit. I smoke when I drink. I smoke, maybe, twice a week. Ya know,...when I drink.

Anyway, it's kinda cold here. I want to go out on the deck and smoke. I grab a jacket out of the coat closet. The one out of maybe 20? It amazes me everyday how many freakin' coats there are in my coat closet. Two of them are mine. The one for cold weather & the one for really cold weather.

Anyway, I get the jacket for left-handed people. Meaning, you have to have two left hands to pull the fucking zipper up. Do I have a left-handed roommate & I don't know it? I'm already stressed that I'm smoking.....And there's an obstacle course I have to get through? Am I still in America? Home of the Free(internet)? Home of the Brave(car-washer)?

_________________________

Ya know, I've been away for about a month. I've been dealing with stuff &, well, reflecting. On Life and such.


_________________________

Kiss Me; you fool.


peace

Comments:
welcome back, deal girl, deal
 
Welcome back.we missed you !
C.... :-)
 
welcome back, Scarlett. My biggest regret in life is I took up smoking. Please don't make the mistake I made.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?