Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day!!



Seriously; I hate Valentine's Day. This time last year, I was wondering why my boyfriend had not called me yet. Sure...he was on a business trip to Norfolk. How busy could he be?? The next day he claimed insane "busy-ness" because there was some "Gas Mask" issue within the "Government". I was very stupid then. By May I had found out he had had an "I live with a girl in Maryland & I was focusing all my Valentine's energy towards her" issue. I still find it hard to believe that I was so fucking stupid.

I also can't believe that it's still sort of affecting me. I decided then that I was going to give myself a year to start dating again. I just didn't think it was fair to myself or anyone else to try to start a new relationship. That doesn't mean that I haven't had "friends". Well, just the one friend. But he knows what the deal is.

_____________________________


Anyway, thanks to all of you that brought me candy & flowers today. I will be nicer to you when you sit at my bar. Really! I mean it!

_____________________________


My new favorite bumper sticker:

"Come to the Dark Side: We Have Cookies"

_____________________________


peace

Comments:
Happy Valentine's day, darlin. Little late, I know. But Happy VDay, nonetheless.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?