Monday, February 06, 2006

7 months

Seven months until Football Season. I miss it already.

Ok....I was pulling for the Seahawks. For multiple reasons. First time at the Super Bowl. Couple of players are from Clemson. I had a couple players on my Fantasy team. I'll pull for anyone against the Steelers. It's a deep-seeded dislike that I really can't explain.

The 4-man play that resulted in a touchdown for the Steelers was way cool. I have to give them that. I actually have to give them the whole game because seahawks didn't even show.

March Madness is my next destination......

_____________________________

Please think of me around Noon tomorrow. I'm sure I'll be miserable from lack of sleep.


Thanking you in advance,
Miss Scarlett

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?