Wednesday, September 21, 2005

It's Official!

Miss Scarlett is going to be reunited with her stuff. Not the stuff that is in her 6 suitcases that she has been living out of all summer; but the stuff that is lying in wait at the storage place.

I have decided to change my "Never Again" mantra pertaining to having a long-term roommate. (Which means; someone I sign a lease with). My friend, Stephanie, and I found a really nice place right here in Old Town. Neither one of us are able to afford a place in this area alone; so we're joining forces. She's a very good friend & I think it's going to work out. I know what you're thinking. "Oh, that poor, misguided soul! Doesn't she know the best way to ruin a friendship is to move in with said person?" Well, I say "Pshaw"! And I hardly ever say that. It worked for Carl & me. We've been roommates all summer & I would still walk over broken glass for him. And that makes me sad when I think of leaving here. I know I need to get my own place; but I am just so comfortable here.

___________________________

Are you wondering why we're 2 weeks into football season & I haven't once mentioned my fantasy teams? Of course you aren't. But, I'll tell you why anyway. Because they SUCK! I have Trent Green on both and he sucks. Not in real life; but from a fantasy stand-point. Priest Holmes? Sucks! Ravens defense? Triple Sucks! Javon Walker? Out for the season after the first game because of a torn ACL. I have Favre & Palmer as back-ups respectively; but have had them benched because Green was supposed to be the second freakin' coming. It's cool to get first waiver pick; but WTF! I'm last place in both leagues! That's never happened to me before. Being the only girl in one league & one of two in the other (and she brought a friend with her to the draft to HELP her draft. For shame, for shame) I really feel pressured to make a showing. I'm benching Green this w'end. Don't try to talk me out of it.

Clemson is playing BC. BC is now in the ACC. No one asked my opinion; but I think the ACC was just fine before. Did we really need to recruit more teams? How big do we wanna be?

___________________________

Have I ever mentioned how much I abhor Reality TV? That's probably not a popular statement; but I had to say it anyway.

___________________________

I've realized that when I meet a dateable man; I tend to become good friends with him. Which puts him in the "undateable" category. I really need to stop doing that. This is a big town; but it's only so big.

__________________________

I want to say "Hello" to my friend, Kathleen. Who may be reading me for the first time as we speak.

peace

Comments:
The dateability thing is merely that the guys who you meet who have potential aren't man enough to actually pursue you. It's not your fault at all.
 
Hi, Nice blog you have here. Lots of great info on bear bears2c chicago down2c midi. I have a bear bears2c chicago down2c midi related site. It has lots of information, discussion, stats etc. on bear bears2c chicago down2c midi. Please check it out if you get a chance.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?