Friday, August 12, 2005

Second Attempt...

Ok...I am not a patient person. At All. And, I'm not your average "not-patient-person". I am Goddamn impatient pretty much every waking moment. I have no time for lines. Anywhere. Anytime.

I live 7.2 minutes from where I work. If it takes me any longer than that; it's not because I am the only person around here that knows how to drive.

I don't actually BELIEVE that; but it's how I rationalize it to myself.

________________

With that said; it drives me Fucking INSANE when I post something to Blogger & it just .....goes.....away.....

because I don't have the patience to sit here & reiterate everything I just wrote about. I did it once, already. With all the emotions behind it. Anything after that will just sound forced. I hate that.

_______________

And by the way; move to the right, please. You're in the Goddamned fast lane!

peace

Comments:
try the "recover post" button. pretend you're creating a new post... look in the upper left hand section of the window for the button. It's a new feature they added a few months ago. I like it.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?