Friday, August 05, 2005

Pros & Cons

They're about 50/50 when it comes to Bartending. But that's not what I want to get into right now. I only want to talk about one of the top 5 Cons.

After you've spent about 45 hours in a bar all week; the last thing you really want to do is go out to a bar at the start of your weekend. I usually save it for Saturday nights. I just feel itchy to get out right now & noone I know is having a nice, quiet Dinner Party.

I came home today and took a nap. It was a long week. Now it's 10:00pm on a Friday night & I am off for the weekend. I would really like to have some social time that doesn't involve me doing things for money. That SO didn't come out the way I intended; but, you know what I mean.

I'm gonna suck it up. I'm going to take a shower, dress to the nines, and go out to a freakin' bar where I know alot of my friends are. And I will have a good time, damnit. I Will! I Will! Ok....Here I go....

Comments:
The bar here that I frequent a lot has bartenders that hang out there too. Of course there isn't much of a selection of bars here but I would not want to hang out where I work. Do you or any other bar tenders do that?
 
I'll hang out for a beer or two after work on Fridays. I've been known to go back there over the w'end when there's a band playing. Typically, if I go out; it's to a different bar.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?