Sunday, August 07, 2005

For the Local Readers.....

Come on; I know there are at least 5 of you.

The restaurant I work in has started a Grassroots Campaign to bring the Washington Nationals games to TV. That's right. We would like to see the games played on TELEVISION. Cool concept, don't you think?

We started this whole thing and it's really snowballed. We have 50+ bars and restaurants involved now.

You should go straight away to iwantmynatstv.com to find out what all the craziness behind this is.

And if you are in the area; check out the Promotion we're doing at Rampart's this coming Thursday. We're extending our Happy Hour 'til 9pm & then our own incredibly handsome Jules will be DJing. We will be giving away lots of tickets to the August 27th game & you will also get the chance to sign up to be on the bus going to the game.

I'll be on the bar 'til 7. Introduce yourself & say, "I read about this on some silly girl's blog" and I'll buy you a drink.

peace

Comments:
I checked out the football web site....quite impressive. I'd love to come in and let you buy me a drink, but I'd have to leave home really early to get there by 7:00 PM.

C.... :-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?