Friday, June 10, 2005

"If it weren't for the idiots,

the village would be a great place."

This great quote is from my friend, B. Yesterday when I asked him how his day was. He's a lobbyist. I can't say for who; but doesn't that just speak VOLUME'S?? It's such a great quote; I wish I had come up with it.

_____________________

Disclaimer: That isn't me!!!

I've gotten several emails complimenting me on my body based on pics I've posted here. The pics are things I've come across on the Web that I like. I always try to make sure that the photographer is credited anytime I post a pic. And I like to write a little quip about the photo. I thought that was clear. I just want to make sure that noone thinks that I am trying to pass these pics off as me. Trust me. If it were me, there would be a BIG intro saying, "Look At ME!" cause these girls are gorgeous. It's purely gratuitous. And I think it's funny that I've only gotten a handful of comments on the guy pics. I should post more guy pics.

_____________________

I got a haircut last weekend. My summer cut. Very Short. My good friend A. informed me that I don't have the boobs to carry off this cut. His rationalization is that you need some extreme trait to carry off such a short haircut. (My neck is shaved.) I say, "I'm 5'8"". Nope. "I have an angular face." Nope. "I have big brown eyes." Nope. "I have a nose ring." God, no! "I look good in a thong." Hmmm. Maybe. "I'm in charge of the music AND the alcohol in this place." YES!!! You definitely look good with that haircut!

A. is such a whore. But you didn't hear it from me. You READ it somewhere. Yeah. That's the story we're sticking to.

peace

Comments:
that was you in the thong photo though, right?
 
You know, I've gained alot of weight because I've been on steroids for a couple of years from an injury, but if I were still thin I'd have a short haircut in a heartbeat. I think that if you're one of those people who can pull it off you should do it. Good for you!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?