Thursday, June 16, 2005

Apparently; I'm pulling off the "Sassy, yet Shy" look.



I got a 35$ tip on a 23$ tab today. The guy told me that I struck him as sassy at first; and then I seemed a little shy. And he liked that. WHAT? All I did was give him his GM with a beer back and then asked him to move a seat over to make room for the 3 girls trying to find space at the bar. I'm VERY unclear as to which point I appeared "shy". I pretty much know when I appeared "sassy".

Actually, I don't really care. 100%+ tip? And I didn't even have to talk to him? He can think anything he wants.

___________________

My favorite line from the movie "Clueless": You're a Virgin that can't drive!" Too Harsh.

___________________

Very cool move made by the people I house-sat for last. I start sitting for them again this coming Sunday. They're going to check on the house they're building in Palm Beach. Came in to see me at work last night with a Gift-Bag. Gift-Bag included their itinerary for their upcoming trip, keys to the house, check for me, very cool perfumes from the France trip, and an envelope. The envelope was addressed to "Auntie Kimberly" & had a note inside written to me from the dogs thanking me for taking care of them the last time their "parents" went out of town. And a $100.00 bill. They had already paid me a very generous amount for the job upfront. Very cool that they followed up with such a nice tip. Suffice it to say, I will do my best to keep the dogs alive while they are in Florida. And again, next month while they are in London for 11 days.

You normally don't get tipped for a house-sitting job. The price is what it is. And that's all. Very Classy on their part & I will, in turn, make sure that I am available any time they need me. The heated pool, bottomless liquor cabinet, and insistence that I use both to my desire are mere distractions. Seriously.

____________________

So. I think I'm in Phase 11. Phase 1 being: "I am SO much better off without him". Phase 6 is: "I'm remembering a few good things; but the bad things were SO bad". Phase 11 is: "I'm on a date with you. I'm looking at you over the table & I'm thinking, 'Shut up, Shut up, Shut up. I just met you & you're boring the fuck out of me.'" I'm going to stop dating new people & go on Sabbatical. Straight away. For their sake as much as mine.

In as much as I think it's a sin that a woman such as myself is not in a relationship & having sex on a regular basis; I also believe that there should be actual feelings involved in said relationship. So, there ya go.

peace

Comments:
that was a really sassy post. The shy comes from the style of your sass. Sass without the attitude. Just sayin'.
 
Well you must have left quite an impression on the guy for a big tip like that. Or he could have been a poor sap like me and just be a sucker for a beautiful charming woman.

You make house sitting fun. I did it a couple of times and didn't care for it. Guess I just did not feel gight since it is not minne.
 
actually 35 on 23 is 50% tip.
100% tip would be 46.00

Im just saying.

cuz I heart you.

naked.

otherwise its just lust.

(i jest)
 
Actually, a 50% tip on 23 is 11.50.
( .50 x 23 = 11.50 )

35 on 23 is 152%
23x = 35
x = 35/23
x = 1.52 or 152%
Algebra 101
If I read the post correctly, the 35 was in addition to the 23 tab.

Regards,
C.... :-)
 
my bad.

i thought total was 35 on 23
but total was really 58 on 23

mooo
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?