Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Yeah, it's me.......

And I don't even know where to start. It's been a long road these last few weeks.

____________

I believe I had just decided to move when I last left off. I'll put this mostly in a nut-shell as to not bore you all to a point where you're sticking bamboo shoots under your big toe nail.

I looked for a place to move to for a month. I'm willing to pay. What I'm offering for a 1 BR around here is very reasonable. And I have to say that it just slays me what people are trying to get away with when setting their rents. One particular condo I'm thinking of: $1,100/month. Ground floor; patio. Upgraded kitchen. My statement was: If I can charge the top-five biggest roaches rent; I can get away with only $500/month out-of-pocket! The "Renter" took offense. Bitch.

Anyway, it just went like that. I found myself damn-near homeless 'cause apparently I am very hard to please (I insist on very little dirt & very small roaches) until I asked my friend Carl if I could crash at his place for a month or two until I find something. Fortunately, he said "yes" & kept me from having the nervous breakdown I was so close to having. As I've mentioned before, I love Carl's house. It's one of the few places I can walk into; sit on the couch; and immediately fall asleep. I am incredibly comfortable here. Carl is the main reason his house is so comfortable. (Baby, I'm not just now saying this! Read back some!)

Carl is also the reason why I am back here. Just like me; I stored my computer without thinking. Carl has set up a really awesome laptop for me to use while I'm here.

__________________

On the relationship front....I was seeing the guy from last year that hung me out to dry. "Why?", you ask. Because I was stupid. I have no other defense. I was just plain fucking stupid. And I challenge you all. Because it's human nature to do really stupid things. Don't get all high & mighty like you never have. It pretty much played out like this:

1. Boy sucks Girl back in. He's accepting a local job & is moving here. "Ex" is no where in the picture.
2. Girl is really happy for a couple of months.
3. Boy tells Girl he only got back together with her because he was having problems with his g'friend. (they never broke up. things get complicated there.)
4. Boy may ask other girl to marry him.
5. Girl is incredibly sick of all the bullshit & makes a call to other girl.
6. Fortunately, other girl does not answer & Girl gets to just leave a message.
7. Other girl gets the message, calls Boy, & now Girl can be safe in the knowledge that she will never hear from Boy again (other than that one message telling her how she ruined his life.)


The moral of the story? You reap what you sow. And that's all.

_________________

I've really missed writing....


peace

Comments:
I've been writing. I miss reading.
Welcome back.
 
WELCOME BACK !!!!!!! We have really, really, missed you !!!!!

C.... :-)
 
WELCOME BACK !!!!!! We have really, really, missed you !!!

C.... :-)
 
Even old New York was once New Amsterdam
Why they changed it- I cant say
Some people like it better that way

I've been trying to keep up with all the fake mock drafts.

I cant tell Steve Jackson from Michael Jackson anymore.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?