Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Am I unknowingly participating in some form of S&M?

I'm already living out of a suitcase for a month or two. Well, 5 suitcases to be exact; but the concept is the same. Then I go and pick up a house-sitting job for 10 days which requires me to live out of a suitcase packed from yet another suitcase. I don't know why I didn't just cut to the chase & pull my eyelashes out one by one. With dysfunctional tweezers.

The job itself is easy. The people I'm sitting for are renovating their house & have rented a house around the corner in the meantime. The house being fixed up (House A) is all set up for dogs (doggy-doors, etc). All I'm required to do is drop off the two dogs at House A in the morning & then pick them up after work & take them to the rental (House B) to spend the night. After an hour of playtime in the pool. These dogs love to swim. I mean; they LOVE to swim. About 1,047 "tennis-ball-throws" worth. "Lady" doesn't do the ordinary go-fetch-the-ball thing. She'll sometimes get in the pool first & wait for you to throw the ball. She'll just swim in circles 'til you do. I didn't know that about her until my friend Chris pointed it out to me. I don't know how long she'd been in the pool just swimming in circles. I wish they had told me about this. I think the dog would freakin' drown herself if a ball didn't show up.

Anyway, I guess I'm just stressed because now I feel like I have stuff everywhere. Storage plus 2 houses. I could definitely tell you where my purse, keys, sunglasses, car, & cell phone are right now. Everything else is kinda hazy.

________________________

$1 for a good joke right now. Preferably one I can tell at my bar. (Semi-dirty)


peace

Comments:
what do Michael Jackson and caviar have in common?





They both come on little white crackers.
 
I have a shitload of pirate jokes, but the're only marginally funny, and most of them are clean. They might not be any good for you.
 
You've got most of mine cutie. I already told you the airline joke
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?